At Andersen Tax LLC (“Andersen”), we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence, Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define Andersen professionals.
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Real Estate Tax Managers serve as members of our Private Client Service (PCS) team and possess a strong technical knowledge in partnership taxation and concepts specific to real estate companies.
In addition to tax return reviews, Real Estate Tax Managers participate in identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers. Managers must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Associates and Senior Associates. Participation in the professional growth and development of Associates and Senior Associates is also a key component of Managers’ responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree required; Accounting, Finance, Economic or related degree preferred
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service preferred (i.e. CPA or MST advanced credential)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with a tax firm, including: partnership tax experience - Understanding of Subchapter K, partnership allocations and other issues pertaining to the real estate industry
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal histories, will be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Additionally, we make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.